You have Kindle Fire HD android tablet. If you try to watch the live streaming videos on YouTube site, You might notice video doesn’t play. How do you watch live streaming videos like Presidential debates, Olympics etc on Kindle Fire HD.
Amazon Silk browser on Kindle Fire HD or Kindle Fire 2 does not seem to stream YouTube live videos. It might be incompatibility with Flash Player. I am not sure.
How to watch live streaming videos on Kindle Fire HD
You need to use Maxthon browser to watch live streaming videos. Silk browser does not stream these type of videos.
1. Download & Install ES File Explorer on your Kindle Fire HD If you don’t have it already.
2. On your Kindle Fire HD, Download Maxthon browser apk file. Go to that url. It will download it automatically.
3. Open ES File Explorer app & Go to “Download” folder > Open Maxthon apk file.
4. You may get an error message like “Application Install Blocked”. Tap Settings > turn on “Allow installation of Unknown Sources”. Thats it. Maxthon Browser will be installed. You can go to YouTube site and watch live streaming videos.
5. Live streaming of Presidential debates are on YouTube. Go to this url using Maxthon Browser.
Also read, how to view desktop version of the sites on Kindle Fire HD