You got your new BlackBerry Z10 Smart Phone. You may want to transfer or sync all your music collection to your new phone. Your music might be in iPhone or iTunes etc.
If you are transferring your music for the first time to your Z10 and you have lot of audio songs, You may want to transfer the songs using USB cable. If you use transfer all your playlists and songs wirelessly using WiFi, It may take lot of time.
How to transfer iTunes music to BlackBerry Z10
1. Make sure you have all your music is in iTunes. Add any other songs you want to transfer to your Z10 to iTunes.
2. Download & Install BlackBerry Link on your Windows computer like Windows 8, Windows 7 or Mac.
3. Make sure to select iTunes as music source while setting up BlackBerry Link.
4. Connect your new BlackBerry Phone like Z10, Q10 to computer using USB cable.
5. In the BlackBerry Link Program, Go to Music & drag and drop music from Desktop Tab to BlackBerry Tab.
Thats it. You have your iTunes music or mp3 songs transferred to your BlackBerry.
How to sync iTunes music to BlackBerry Z10 wirelessly via WiFi
As you buy songs from iTunes Store or add songs to iTunes, You want to keep your BlackBerry music in sync with iTunes music. Android has popular sync app doubleTiwst for syncing iTunes music.
iTunes Sync: iTunes Sync is BlackBerry app. You can download it BlackBerry App Store. It costs $2.99. You can sync iTunes music wirelessly to your phone without using any USB cable etc. Your music will be always in sync with iTunes on your computer.
These methods work for BlackBerry PlayBook tablet too.