Samsung’s latest tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with S Pen is here. You can buy it online or stores. It is nice to play your favorite android games on the big screen. You can draw & play with S Pen. You might want to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 screen to share your game scores or drawings with your friends.
We are used to Print Screen on Windows. But on the early android mobile phones, you had to root your phone or connect it to computer just to take screenshots. Fortunately, It is easy to capture screen on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
How to Screen Capture on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
1. Touch the Quick Launch icon (shown below in the image) to take screenshot of the current screen. Thats it.
2. It also saves a copy of the screenshot to the clipboard so that you can paste it anywhere.
3. Screenshots are saved to Screenshots folder. This folder can be accessed at Root > sdcard > Pictures > Screenshots
4. Screenshots also can be accessed by going to Home Screen > Apps icon at the top > My Files
You can view the screenshot and share it via email, bluetooth or FaceBook etc.
How to Screen Capture on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using S Pen
1. Hold the S Pen button & Press and hold the pen on screen anywhere. Thats it. It should save a copy of the screen in the screenshots folder.
2. Screenshots folder can be accessed same as above.